Location: Richmond Hill
Salary: 115-120K, 4 weeks Vacation, Bonus 10-15%
The Client Delivery Manager plays a critical role in the success with our clients customers. The Client Delivery Manager leverages a broad set of technical, customer and project management capabilities within the Data Center environment to manage the delivery of our products and services to our customers. Starting within the Sales process, the Client Delivery Manager establishes him or herself as the primary contact for the customer in terms of solution development and delivery and leads a team of technical resources to the successful delivery of the client product set.
- Support the Sales team during the sales process as a Subject Matter Expert on customer engagement and delivery practices. Also manage initial customer expectations on the delivery process.
- Lead the Solution requirement definition and scope determination process.
- Determine, establish and communicate to the customer the right deployment strategy.
- Lead and be responsible for the resource sizing and allocation process.
- Lead the development of the SOW and drive it to signature with the customer.
- Develop and manage a realistic overall engagement project plan right through to completed delivery.
- Report, on a regular basis to both the customer and internal client management on the status of each engagement and any critical issues/risks and associated actions.
- Own and drive customer satisfaction on every engagement.
- Determine when additional services are required; proactively prepare additional SOWs for the customer.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date forecast of revenue on each engagement.
- Review all resource allocation of time in time tracking as well as validate customer billing information.
- In conjunction with the Sales team, maintain an ongoing relationship with targeted customers in order to ensure their continued success with the client product as well as future services opportunities.
- Excellent communications skills, including presentation capabilities
- Strong knowledge of key infrastructure technologies such as
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, LPAR, LDOM)
- Infrastructure software platforms (CMDBs, Monitoring tools, Performance Tools)
- Database platforms (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Good general understanding of server hardware technology
- Previous Systems Integration experience
- General understanding of the operations of a Data Center
- Project and Program Management experience
- Particular to software deployments and integration
- Familiarity with Project Management tools
- MS Project
- Experience with Requirements capture and vetting
- Experience with work scoping and sizing
- Travel is required