Intermediate .NET Developers
The opportunity to work with the latest technologies from superior development tools to leading-edge hardware
- A springboard to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Learning resources and an education reimbursement program
- A comfortable work environment with spacious work stations for all employees
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, open atmosphere that caters to driven, dedicated, bright, and creative individuals.
Growing our Scrum team, newest technologies, bleeding edge.
Senior C# .NET Developer.
– Create exceptional products to be used all over the world.
– Be an active and engaged “Scrum” team member.
– Use Agile methodologies to create better code and better products.
– Write exceptional Unit Tests.
– Keep current with the latest and greatest technologies, most notably .NET and everything Microsoft.
– Suggest better ways of solving problems
– Participate in code reviews and demonstrate new technologies to others on the team.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Must possess a university degree or combined education and experience.
– Must be able to write awesome C# code.
– 2 – 5 years +
– Quick learner.
– Excellent English communications skills both written and oral.
– Responsible, driven, methodical and technical.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision and work effectively in teams.