Location – Mississauga
– Salary – 50 -60K ++
We work closely with multiple high-profile clients to build boutique .Net applications. We specialize in the design of systems to manage mission critical information, built around existing business processes and information flow.
We are seeking a Mobile Application Developer capable of designing/building and maintaining customized mobile applications. This high energy individual must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment. Experience with standard Mobile development methodologies and practices, is an absolute necessity. The candidate will work on projects independently or on a team depending on the scope of projects. Proven and demonstrable Mobile applications experience is a must.
The Mobile Application Developer is responsible for:
- Participate in the Development process (design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance).
- Developing quality code meeting quality standards.
- Preparing time estimates for design, development and unit testing as required.
- Preparing functional specifications in response to analyzed business requirements as required.
- Providing bug fixes for new and existing software, patches and deployment knowledge.
- Perform research to investigate technologies as required for projects.
The candidate should have/be:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. A copy of a valid work permit may be required.
- English proficiency both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Good problem solving skills but also not afraid to ask questions.
- 2+ years’ experience in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile application multi-platform development of Native Apps.
- Strong Development understanding of Web Development for XCode4, HTML5, CSS3 and Web Services.
- Solid knowledge of Interrupt, Network and Device Application handling and Bluetooth.
- Proficient with Mobile Application Device Standards, Accelerometer, GPS, Geocoding, Navigation, Sizing, Storage. Memory and Battery Usage.
- Strong understanding of relational database design, specifically MS SQL server.
- Strong understanding of Client/Server application architectures.
- Have good interpersonal skills, including: Teamwork, Respect, Courtesy, Tact and Discretion.
- Experience with .NET or PHP, Java/JSP/Servlets, Classic ASP languages and MySQL, Oracle RDBMS platforms.
- Comfortable with SCM systems such as CVS.