We are looking for a Senior Security Architect who will provide technical leadership to our project teams to successfully deliver secure enterprise solutions in the Greater Toronto Area.
Location: GTA, office downtown business core
Salary: 100-120K + –
- Responsible for defining and applying security best practices for enterprise level solutions and initiatives for client engagements.
- Provide overall leadership and vision in security domain.
- Lead and perform security project work on client engagements.
- Review and guide the technical team’s deliverables to ensure overall quality and compliance with the security guidelines and best principles.
- Review technology architecture, designs and code for potential security vulnerabilities and exposure.
- Ensure that enterprise security standards, policies, and procedures are enforced.
- Provide assessments of architectural risk and mitigation strategies.
- Mentor and coach the technical team.
- Assist with proposals and pre-sales.
- Minimum 15 years experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Certification in the field of Information Security e.g. CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Security Architect.
- At least 5 years experience designing, developing and implementing business solutions.
- Strong OO Analysis, Design and Development skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development methodologies (Agile, RUP, RAD, etc.).
- Proven leadership skills.
- A team player and self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment and responds quickly when priorities change.
- Business and IT knowledge and experience in the Financial Industry.
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple initiatives and excel in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture including Zackman framework and TOGAF.